[Bitcoin-development] IRC meeting agenda, 18:00 UTC Thursday

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:47:34 UTC 2012

Thursdays at 18:00 UTC (6PM Europe/1PM east US/10AM west US) seem to
be a good time for the core dev team to meet on the #bitcoin-dev
freenode IRC channel to chat.

I'd like to talk about:

o Can we put together a TODO list to get to a 0.8 release candidate ?

o Is it time to feature-freeze 0.8 and work on just testing the new
features and fixing existing bugs (the issues list keeps getting
longer and longer ... )?

o BIP process: are we happy with how it is working? What can we do to
improve it?

What else should we talk about?

Gavin Andresen