[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Testing Project

Arklan Uth Oslin arklan.uthoslin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:52:33 UTC 2012

Hi guys.

So, as I mentioned on the bitcointalk.org forums thread about the
foundation, I want to get involved in the QA side of bitcoin
development. I've done functional testing in the video game industry for
years. I've read all the messages in this thread, but I'm left unclear how
I can most effectively and quickly being helping out. Could I get a bit of
a directional nudge?

Arklan

As long as there is light, the darkness holds no fear. And yet, even in the
deepest black, there is life. - Arklan Uth Oslin

I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: backwards and on
fire. - Arklan Uth Oslin