[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Testing Project

Arklan Uth Oslin arklan.uthoslin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:11:39 UTC 2012

is it just me, or did peter not send his message to anyone but steve -
twice? all i see is his "and finally..." then this from steve.

Arklan

As long as there is light, the darkness holds no fear. And yet, even in the
deepest black, there is life. - Arklan Uth Oslin

I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: backwards and on
fire. - Arklan Uth Oslin