[Bitcoin-development] On bitcoin testing

Arklan Uth Oslin arklan.uthoslin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:42:31 UTC 2012

thanks for the great reply jeff. i'm going to get a virtual machine set up
on my system later tonight so at the very least, i myself can start testing.

steve - haven't heard from you in almost a week. I'd still really like to
get a look at the test cases and such you set up.

Arklan

As long as there is light, the darkness holds no fear. And yet, even in the
deepest black, there is life. - Arklan Uth Oslin

I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: backwards and on
fire. - Arklan Uth Oslin