[Bitcoin-development] 0.7.1 release candidate 1 ready for testing

Arklan Uth Oslin arklan.uthoslin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:17:55 UTC 2012

I'd emailed steve last week to try and get a look at the test cases and
such he worked up, but I've not heard from him. Other then that, I'll grab
the RC tonight and go through it.

Arklan

As long as there is light, the darkness holds no fear. And yet, even in the
deepest black, there is life. - Arklan Uth Oslin

I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: backwards and on
fire. - Arklan Uth Oslin