[Bitcoin-development] 0.7.1 release candidate 1 ready for testing

Arklan Uth Oslin arklan.uthoslin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:08:13 UTC 2012

while perfectly true for now, hopefully that won't remain the case as we
get people on board with testing. ...ok, sure, it might be a while... but
having the separate list with help with archival type stuff and other
things eventually. we'll see how useful it actually is in time.

Arklan

As long as there is light, the darkness holds no fear. And yet, even in the
deepest black, there is life. - Arklan Uth Oslin

I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: backwards and on
fire. - Arklan Uth Oslin