[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin Testing Project

Matt Corallo bitcoin-list at bluematt.me
Tue Sep 25 20:41:17 UTC 2012

Although Jenkins may not be the best system, we already have jenkins and
pull-tester (which is a dumb python script I wrote to test all incoming
pull requests from github).

They both run the same set of scripts, namely those at
https://github.com/TheBlueMatt/test-scripts (its pretty basic right now,
but since it is on github, I was hoping someone would find the
inspiration to add to it).

I dont really care if we keep using jenkins, but I figure we might as
well keep all the tests in one place?

Anyway, I'm all for more testing (I'm always complaining about how we
need more tests for stuff...).

Matt