[Bitcoin-development] bitcoin pull requests

Roy Badami roy at gnomon.org.uk
Mon Apr 1 22:54:17 UTC 2013

And the moment I hit send I realised it's not necessarily true.
Conceivably, a collision attack might help you craft two commits (one
good, one bad) with the same hash.

But I still maintain what I just posted is true: if someone gets
malicious code into the repo, it's going to be by social engineering,
not by breaking the cyrpto.

roy