[Bitcoin-development] bitcoinj 0.8

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Apr 10 10:02:09 UTC 2013

The key in the message was used in my last announcement, so that
establishes continuity there.

But regardless, all mails I send are signed automatically by Gmail using
either the gmail.com consumer key (for my posts to this list) or the
google.com corporate key (for my posts to the bitcoinj lists), see
dkim.orgfor more details on this. Whilst this is not signing in the
GPG web of
trust sense, realistically the Gmail DKIM keys are much safer than any key
I could create/maintain, and my ability to sign mail as hearn at google.com is
controlled by hardware second factors and various other rather intense
security systems I can't discuss.

I've considered just not having the additional Bitcoin-key based signatures
at all, but it would help keep continuity in the case that I leave Google
or if there's a DKIM key rotation.