[Bitcoin-development] Cold Signing Payment Requests

Alan Reiner etotheipi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 23:07:59 UTC 2013

There's some good discussion about that here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130749.msg1398972#msg1398972

thanke came up with this first, and then I reinvented it, and now you
have.  But the thread has some good discussion about how to move
forward.  I'm a big fan of putting the lower-case root hash160 in your
subdomain and getting and SSL cert for that.  Feel free to contribute to
that thread if you find it compelling.

-Alan