[Bitcoin-development] Cold Signing Payment Requests

Jouke Hofman jouke at bitonic.nl
Tue Apr 30 11:32:54 UTC 2013

We do automatic refunds. When bitcoins arrive after an offer has expired
(which happens quite often with webwallets that don't broadcast
transactions immediately), we return all the bitcoins to a specified
bitcoin-address. This happens a couple of times per day and can amount
to a couple of hundred bitcoins per offer.