[Bitcoin-development] Idea for new payment protocol PKI

Wendell w at grabhive.com
Fri Aug 9 11:59:09 UTC 2013

We have been discussing something like this over here too, as well as exploring more esoteric blockchain+signature-based "SSO" implementations as discussed by John Light and others.

One of our long-term ambitions with Hive is to provide a (mostly) user-transparent, decentralized authentication service. It sounds like our infrastructure could already handle a Persona implementation, and we very much want to get behind some forward-thinking standard. So as long as the plan _IS_ to remove said 'centralized struts' at the appropriate time, I'd say we're interested in exploring this further.

-wendell

grabhive.com | twitter.com/grabhive | gpg: 6C0C9411