[Bitcoin-development] HTTP REST API for bitcoind

Rune Kjær Svendsen runesvend at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 20:30:46 UTC 2013

I think this is a useful feature, but I din't see why it should be a part
of bitcoind. I've created a simple HTTP REST wrapper around bitcoind's RPC
interface in Python:
https://github.com/runeksvendsen/btchttp/blob/master/btchttp.py

It simply runs a HTTP server that translates HTTP GET requests into the
relevant RPC request, and responds to the GET request with the relevant
data.

/Rune