[Bitcoin-development] Version 0.9 goals

slush slush at centrum.cz
Thu Aug 15 14:32:22 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Mike Hearn <mike at plan99.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM, slush <slush at centrum.cz> wrote:
>
>> We're planning to support payment protocol in Trezor as well, if it
>> counts. I think it's a missing piece in absolute security of hardware
>> wallets.
>>

> Yup, that's always been the plan :-)
>
> Any idea how much work it is, and would it be a v1 feature of the Trezor
> or added later via firmware update?

Our plan is to add support for that into v1 firmware, but it also depends
on readiness of surrounding infrastructure; mainly if there'll be support
for payment protocol in multibit in the time of v1 release (I suppose that
the Multibit will be the first wallet  compatible with Trezor AND
supporting payment protocol).

slush