[Bitcoin-development] Monetary Authority for Bitcoin

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:06:23 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Ryan Carboni <ryan.jc.pc at gmail.com> wrote:

> The exchanges that are kept track of could be hard coded into Bitcoin or
> the miner could choose, how this works is not something I'm personally
> focused on.

That is like saying "We need a way to travel around the world quickly.
There will be an anti-gravity technology; how this works is not something
I'm personally focused on."

Or, in other words, you are ignoring exactly the sticky, difficult problem
that would have to be solved for your proposal to have any chance of
working.

Gavin Andresen