[Bitcoin-development] Monetary Authority for Bitcoin

Ryan Carboni ryan.jc.pc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:23:35 UTC 2013

It is not a violation of the trust of those holding the currency. Many
people bought Bitcoin in the hopes that it's value in the relation of other
currencies will increase, not because there's a fixed money supply. The
majority of people using Bitcoin as a currency in exchange for real goods
are using the exchanges.

 My proposal will still allow for 4.9% semi-weekly variations in the price
of Bitcoin, allowing for it to appreciate 11,800% per year.