[Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for exciting opportunity in bitcoin space

Matt Corallo bitcoin-list at bluematt.me
Sun Dec 29 19:27:52 UTC 2013

I'm not sure where you got the idea that Bitcoin-development was ideal for hiring scamcoin developers, but it's not. Most of the people on this list are smart enough to realize posts like this are dumb ideas backed by greedy "entrepreneurs" who don't understand the system they're trying to improve 99.9% of the time.