[Bitcoin-development] New P2P microblogging project based on Bitcoin

Miguel Freitas mfreitas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:23:17 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I'd like to let you know about a new project based on Bitcoin + Libtorrent:
twister - a new p2p microblogging platform.

First of all, some kudos and apologies are due. Bitcoin and libtorrent are
both well written, high quality C++ codebases and i'd like to thank all
developers for their work.

Apologies are for bastardizing those codebases and (forcibly) merging them
together in order to try my P2P ideas. I wouldn't be able to have something
working in just a few months if i did it differently. So the least I could
do in retribution is offering write-access to the repository for bitcoin
and libtorrent developers (for those who want it, of course).

I won't add more details here because the site has plenty of information
and i'm sure some people will not be interested anyway as we get offtopic.

twister main site:

http://twister.net.co

white-paper:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.7152