[Bitcoin-development] Draft BIP for Bloom filtering

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Jan 30 11:13:14 UTC 2013

Sorry, to clarify, these are test builds available here:

https://code.google.com/p/bitcoin-wallet/downloads/detail?name=bitcoin-wallet-2.39_bitcoinj0.7.apk&can=2&q=

It's not on the Play store yet. It probably makes sense to release after
some more testing and after Bitcoin 0.8 comes out, as otherwise there's a
risk that 0.7 snapshot nodes will get overloaded.