[Bitcoin-development] Proposal: MultiBit as default desktop client on bitcoin.org

Johnathan Corgan johnathan at corganlabs.com
Tue Jul 9 15:51:11 UTC 2013

On 07/09/2013 08:32 AM, Nick Simpson wrote:

> What about something like Cloudflare? Transparent to most and it'd help
> with your bandwidth issues.

By way of endorsement, at the GNU Radio Project we switched to
CloudFlare's free service tier a few months ago.  We host on AWS EC2 our
own web servers, downloads, and git repositories.  CloudFlare has
reduced our bandwidth bill by about 50%, with very little pain.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services