[Bitcoin-development] Review for slides for "defeating trojans" talk

Rob Meijer rmeijer at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 12 14:28:24 UTC 2013

Completed the first draft of my slides+speaker-notes for my upcoming
"Defeating Trojans" talk at the OHM2013. BitCoin is one of the main
examples I use in this talk to emphasize the need for programs like
BitCoin to have
their own private storage apart from $HOME.

To make sure I don't misrepresent BitCoin, could anyone here help me out
by reviewing my slides,  please let me know and I'll e-mail my (open
office) slides to you for review.

Tnx,

Rob