[Bitcoin-development] Introducing BitcoinKit.framework

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Mon Jul 15 13:19:35 UTC 2013

That's great! I'm all for more wallets, especially user friendly UIs.

However being based on bitcoind means it will take a very long time to
synchronize for new users. We know a lot of users drop out. The best fix
for this is SPV mode. Do you have any plans in this direction?

So far, the only SPV mode implementation I know about is bitcoinj. I am
experimenting with trans-piling bitcoinj to C++ to make it usable from
Objective-C++ exactly with your use case in mind.