[Bitcoin-development] libzerocoin released, what about a zerocoin-only alt-coin with either-or mining

Peter Vessenes peter at coinlab.com
Tue Jul 16 03:54:23 UTC 2013

I'm at the Aspen Institute right now talking about Bitcoin and I mentioned
the perils of starting an alt-chain based on proof of work that pool
operators might attack; funny synchronicity!

Peter

--

[image: CoinLab Logo]PETER VESSENES
CEO

*peter at coinlab.com * /  206.486.6856  / SKYPE: vessenes
900 Winslow Way East / SUITE 100  /  Bainbridge Island, WA 98110