[Bitcoin-development] SPV bitcoind? (was: Introducing BitcoinKit.framework)

Peter Todd pete at petertodd.org
Thu Jul 18 23:03:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 06:46:16PM +0200, Wendell wrote:
> Heh, will do. If you have less confidence in your programming skills perhaps its best if you write documentation and we bring in someone else to do the heavy lifting? Maybe Eric Lombrozo would be interested in this, for example...

I have plenty of confidence in my programming skills, I just don't have
very much evidence in the Bitcoin git history to convince you my
confidence is well placed. :)

I do have a day job I love, so it will certainly get done faster if you
can get someone else to do the actual coding; I'd be willing to write
the specifications and supervise/audit/advise for a few hours a week.

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org