[Bitcoin-development] [RFC] Proposal: Base58 encoded HD Wallet master seed with optional encryption

Jean-Paul Kogelman jeanpaulkogelman at me.com
Fri Jul 19 18:11:05 UTC 2013

I do, but it's currently not in shippable form. Would the encoding / decoding functions suffice?

jp

On Jul 19, 2013, at 10:54 AM, "Andreas M. Antonopoulos" <andreas at rooteleven.com> wrote:

Jean-Paul,

Very interesting. I have a beta BIP0038 compliant paper wallet and I'm working on BIP0032 paper wallets at the moment.

This is definitely necessary and a great approach to combine BIP0038 and BIP0032.

Do you have reference code?