[Bitcoin-development] Linux packaging letter

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Jul 23 20:32:06 UTC 2013

Yes. Someone decided to actually delete the people who had signed so far
and replace it with a request for PGP signing - no. Not everyone even uses
PGP, which is overkill for this anyway.

I'm going to roll the document back and lock it. Sorry, I had hoped people
would respect my request to not fiddle with the content, which they did not
do.

If you'd like to have your name on it, let me know or post here and I'll
add it.