[Bitcoin-development] Proposal: MultiBit as default desktop client on bitcoin.org

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Thu Jun 27 18:04:49 UTC 2013

On Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:30:21 PM Jeff Garzik wrote:
> * Very real possibility of an overall net reduction of full nodes on P2P
> network

Even a reduction of *nodes at all*, as I've never seen a listening bitcoinj or
MultiBit node. :/

Jim, will MultiBit be adding p2p listening support?

> I'm sure others can come up with a few more.

Possibly against: Does MultiBit still promote Bitcoin misunderstandings with
misinformation like "from" addresses? (my apologies if I am remembering a
different client)