[Bitcoin-development] Proposal: MultiBit as default desktop client on bitcoin.org

Jim jim618 at fastmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 19:50:00 UTC 2013

I missed Greg's point on confirmations.
It is definitely a challenge to explain/ visualize both:
+ has the transaction propagated the network ?
and
+ it it confirmed/ buried in a block ?

when those words probably don't mean much to
the intended audience.

The transaction status icons I *think* do it
(explained here:
https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_transactions.html).

It basically boils down to:
1) triangle or square : bad.