[Bitcoin-development] Proposal: MultiBit as default desktop client on bitcoin.org

Jim jim618 at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Jun 30 15:19:29 UTC 2013

Yeah "email jim' was never going to work so I have
bumped up MultiBit support (a bit) by:

+ having a dedicated Support page on the website
   https://multibit.org/support.html
   It has fixes and support notes for the most common gotchas.
+ the in-app help also now has a 'Support' section with
   "Troubleshooting' and the commonest gotchas.
   I've also written more help to cover as much as possible.
+ Failing that people are directed first to bitcoin.stackchange.com
   (I have a notification set up for the 'multibit' keyword.
+ Then finally users are directed to the github issues to search
   existing or raise a new issue. Gary and Tim often chip in on there to
   close
   issues down as well as me.

https://multibit.org    Money, reinvented