[Bitcoin-development] A bitcoin UDP P2P protocol extension

Mark Friedenbach mark at monetize.io
Sun Mar 24 02:27:31 UTC 2013

Nearly all of these new(er) user-mode transports run over UDP, so you can
hole-punch and port forward just the same. Some which don't can
nevertheless be tunneled, to the same effect.

Ultimately I don't have any skin in this game though. Just trying to save
someone from reinventing a perfectly good wheel ;)