[Bitcoin-development] Discovery/addr packets (was: Service bits for pruned nodes)

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at exmulti.com
Mon May 6 17:25:32 UTC 2013

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Peter Todd <pete at petertodd.org> wrote:
> For phone stuff you should work with The Guardian Project - they've
> implemented Tor on Android among other things and want to find easier
> ways for apps to use it.

You know my feelings about Java ;p but for hidden services, there
really does need to be a lib for server apps.

A proxy server approach is much more fragile, in certain scenarios,
than directly implementing an internal Tor hidden service node, and
handling the TLS connections within your own network framework.

--
Jeff Garzik
exMULTI, Inc.
jgarzik at exmulti.com