[Bitcoin-development] blind symmetric commitment for stronger byzantine voting resilience (Re: bitcoin taint & unilateral revocability)

Caleb James DeLisle calebdelisle at lavabit.com
Thu May 16 05:52:41 UTC 2013

Not only does the size of the proof grow endlessly as the coin is
passed around, the size of the UTXO set grows endlessly as more and
more of the already spent coins cannot be proven to have been spent
because the proofs are passed out-of-band. I never said the idea was
good, just interesting :)

Thanks,
Caleb