[Bitcoin-development] is there a way to do bitcoin-staging?

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Mon May 20 07:12:16 UTC 2013

This sounds similar to the "bitcoin2" branch I created a while back -
basically a "next"-like branch, but for hardforking changes that refused to
run without the -testnet option. There's so much non-hardforking code that can
be written/tested, at this point, that I think it was and maybe is premature
to be writing hardforking code outside of necessity. But perhaps if you want
to play around, it might be a good starting point (it can probably merge up to
latest master, and trivial to rebase if not).