[Bitcoin-development] (no subject)

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Sat May 25 08:09:11 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Zooko Wilcox-OHearn <
zooko at leastauthority.com> wrote:

> jgarzik wrote:
>  > 1) Rule changes.  We don't want these.
>
> In general? What constitutes a rule change?

I'm sure he means rule changes with economical impact, such as miner block
reward, total number of bitcoins, block speed. Mostly non-interesting from
a technical view point, but the only changes most altcoins seem to be
making... In any case, these are set in stone and cannot ever be changed
for bitcoin or all hell will break loose.

See also https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardfork_Wishlist.

Wladimir