[Bitcoin-development] Extending the Payment Protocol with vCards

Wendell w at grabhive.com
Tue Nov 12 18:34:37 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

It seems to me there is some confusion about this. Taylor's talking about a standard way to pass around data; the end user would never be exposed to something like a "vCard". That vCard's existence itself would in fact be very temporary.

-wendell

grabhive.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | gpg: 6C0C9411