[Bitcoin-development] bitcoind stops responding

Fatima Castiglione Maldonado 发 castiglionemaldonado at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:05:33 UTC 2013

Oh, excuse me; it looked related to me.
It was not at all my intention to mess down the thread; on the contrary I
was trying to be of help and at the same time getting an answer.

No, I must recognize that I was not aware of sendmany. This is my first
time managing bulk transactions.
Thank you very much for your help.
I lead a group of developers and we are trying to be of help to the Bitcoin
community at large, and to this group.

Kindest regards,
Fatima

--
=================================
Fátima Castiglione Maldonado
castiglionemaldonado at gmail.com

                     ____
                   ,'_   |
 __________________|__|__|__
<_____                      )                _.------._
      `-----------,------.-'              ,-'          `-.
                 |    |  |              ,'                `.
                ,'    |  |            ,'                    `.
                |  _,-'  |__         /                        \
              _,'-'    `.   `---.___|_____________             \
          .--'  -----.  | _____________________   `-. -----     |
          |    ___|  |  |                      \  ,- \          |
          |    ___|  |===========================((|) |         |
                   | _|  |
                   `.____|