[Bitcoin-development] Feedback requested: "reject" p2p message

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:52:25 UTC 2013

RE: use HTTP-like status codes:

Okey dokey, I'll add a one-byte machine-readable HTTP-like status code.
Unless y'all want a 32-bit status code.  Or maybe a varint. Or a
three-character numeric string. I really and truly don't care, but I am
writing this code right now so whatever you want, decide quickly.

If anybody has strong feelings about what the reject categories should be,
then please take the time to write a specific list, I can't read your
mind....

Gavin Andresen