[Bitcoin-development] Social network integration (brainstorm)

Mats Henricson mats at henricson.se
Thu Sep 5 11:02:11 UTC 2013

The Trsst project (Twitter + RSS + Google Reader = Trsst social network)
has some interesting ideas:

http://www.trsst.com/paper/

Quote:

   In Trsst, every user account is a digital wallet. Authors and
   individual pieces of content can receive secure and anonymous
   micro-payments of digital crypto-currency, enabling long-
   envisioned content monetization schemes where authors receive
   small payments each time their content is consumed, shared,
   or "liked".

Mats