[Bitcoin-development] BIP0039 Mnemonic code for generating deterministic keys

Mark Friedenbach mark at monetize.io
Tue Sep 10 22:35:53 UTC 2013

Getting OT...

For a while I've wanted to combine one of these mnemonic code generators
with an NLP engine to do something like output a short story as the
passphrase, even a humorous onem with the key encoded in the story
itself (remember the gist of the story and that's sufficient to
reconstruct the key).

Also, obligatory link about the failures of unsanitized word lists:

http://iam.peteashton.com/keep-calm-rape-tshirt-amazon/

It can really backfire to get one of these things wrong.
Mark