[Bitcoin-development] Okay, time to bring up bitcoin/bitcoin

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:59:28 UTC 2014

On 4/2/2014 11:45 AM, Ricardo Filipe wrote:
> Kevin,
> the thing is you gave us a bad link... what is the correct URL of your project?

>> On 4/2/2014 11:13 AM, Laszlo Hanyecz wrote:
>>> Maybe this site serves up exploits selectively?  I'm guessing most people are getting the 'domain for sale' but whoever is the target probably gets something special?

>> I tell you that this is a serious project for bitcoin.  You are free to
>> assume the worst.  After all, I did say the good the bad and the ugly
>> would come out of this.  I happen to be a big believer in bitcoin and I
>> feel this project holds water.  If you disagree, that's fine.
>>

>> --
>> Kevin

I understand now why someone thought I was fishing.  That link should
work just fine...I'm not sure what the problem is as I know I forked
correctly.  I guess I'll need to register a domain for it an get a page
going and link from there.  I just haven't gotten around to it but will
do that.  I'll get going!  Just know that I would never set up fishing;
that's not my style.

--
Kevin