[Bitcoin-development] Why are we bleeding nodes?

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Mon Apr 7 18:35:40 UTC 2014

Headers first loading allows the node to run SPV from the very first minutes and it can converge to full node by time.
This is BTW how newest versions of BOP can work.

Pruning however disqualifies the node as a source for bootstrapping an other full node.
BTW, did we already agree on the service bits for an archive node?

Tamas Blummer
http://bitsofproof.com