[Bitcoin-development] Why are we bleeding nodes?

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Mon Apr 7 19:00:27 UTC 2014

Once a single transaction in pruned in a block, the block is no longer eligible to be served to other nodes.
Which transactions are pruned can be rather custom e.g. even depending on the wallet(s) of the node,
therefore I guess it is more handy to return some bitmap of pruned/full blocks than ranges.

Tamas Blummer
http://bitsofproof.com