[Bitcoin-development] Why are we bleeding nodes?

Wendell w at hivewallet.com
Wed Apr 9 10:38:54 UTC 2014

On that note, I think we have every possibility to make desktop and mobile wallets mind-numbingly simple -- and perhaps even do one better. Is this now a community priority? If so, I would really appreciate some additional contributors to Hive!

https://github.com/hivewallet/hive-osx
https://github.com/hivewallet/hive-android

-wendell

hivewallet.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | pgp 0x8C498718
twitter.com/bitcoinbookclub | campbitcoin.hivewallet.com