[Bitcoin-development] Bug in 2-of-3 transaction signing in Bitcoind?

Matt Whitlock bip at mattwhitlock.name
Tue Apr 15 15:22:17 UTC 2014

Thanks for the quick reply to both of you, Mike and Pieter.

I feel foolish for posting to this list, because the debug.log does indeed say "inputs already spent." That's so weird, though, because we haven't been able to get anything to accept the transaction, seemingly, and yet it was accepted into the block chain 15 blocks ago.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the noise.