[Bitcoin-development] "bits": Unit of account

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Sun Apr 20 14:28:52 UTC 2014

People on this list are mostly engineers who have no problem dealing with magnitudes and have rather limited empathy for people who have a problem with them.
They also tend to think, that because they invented money 2.0 they would not need to care of finance’s or people’s current customs.

The importance of their decisions in these questions will fade as people already use wallets other than the core.

Bring this particular discussion elsewhere, to the wallet developer.

BTW the topic was discussed here several times, you have my support and Jeff Garzik’s.

Regards,

Tamas Blummer
http://bitsofproof.com