[Bitcoin-development] "bits": Unit of account

Justin A allport at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 00:16:35 UTC 2014

<delurk>

What about "ubit", pronounced "YOU-bit", representing 1e-6 bitcoin? Easy to
say, tied in a visual way to the metric micro, leaves the required 2
decimal places for the marginally numerate.. What more could one want?

</delurk>

Also, hi. My first post; plan to get involved over the southern hemisphere
winter if I can learn enough.