[Bitcoin-development] "bits": Unit of account

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Mon Apr 21 12:24:36 UTC 2014

xbit is close to XBT because it would be the same unit, both would mean 100 satoshi or 1e-6 Bitcoin.

xbit would be for everyday use, XBT for ISO.

I know, the XBT was used by some sites to be a synonym for BTC that is however in my opinion not yet graved in stone until it is used by e.g. Bloomberg.

Regards,

Tamas Blummer
http://bitsofproof.com