[Bitcoin-development] Economics of information propagation

Tom Harding tomh at thinlink.com
Wed Apr 23 02:54:24 UTC 2014

Jonathan -

These are a few things I've been wishing for recent data on:

  - 95th percentile transaction propagation time vs. fees/kb, vs. total fees
  - Count of blocks bypassing well-propagated transactions vs. fees/kb,
vs. total fees
  - Signed-double-spend confirmation probability vs. broadcast time
offset from first spend