[Bitcoin-development] New BIP32 structure

Pavol Rusnak stick at gk2.sk
Wed Apr 23 20:16:45 UTC 2014

On 04/23/2014 10:09 PM, Luke-Jr wrote:
> Scan all branches for UTXOs, then you have the balance for the wallet. Account
> balances are metadata, so cannot be known from the seed alone. If you want to
> have a way to restore accounts, you must define some more detailed wallet file
> format (which could be built on top of this).

I think one of the following is happening:

a) you have not read the document
b) you don't understand what accounts are, because you have not read
   the document
c) you don't understand how restoring accounts work, because you
   have not read the document
d) you don't understand that accounts funds are not meant to be mixed
   together, because you have not read the document
e) I got your emails wrong because I am not a native speaker,
   but please read the the document ;-)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak <stick at gk2.sk>