[Bitcoin-development] BIP - Selector Script

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Fri Apr 25 19:17:48 UTC 2014

I believe you meant to link here instead?
    https://github.com/TierNolan/bips/blob/bip4x/bip-0046.mediawiki

This looks reasonable from a brief skim over, but does not define any use
cases (it mentions "necessary for atomic cross chain transfers", but does not
explain how it is useful for that - perhaps that belongs in another BIP you
haven't written yet, though). IMO, it should also require P2SH.

Luke